1. LCF Enterprises's Collection and Use of Your Information
A. Personal Information.
1) Logging On. Like most Internet sites, LCF Enterprises uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer this Site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad, demographic information. This information is for internal use only and will not be disseminated to advertisers. However, name and specific registrant information is not linked to broad demographic data.
2) Submitted Information. In certain areas of the site, LCF Enterprises asks you to provide it with personal information in order to submit contact or information requests. LCF Enterprises may use the contact information to send you information about LCF Enterprises and the products that it has to offer. Generally, LCF Enterprises may collect the demographic and profile data for internal use only to tailor your experience at our Site, showing you material that LCF Enterprises thinks you might be interested in, and displaying the material according to your preferences.
3) Purchases. When you make an online purchase, the information you provide allows LCF Enterprises to process and fill your order, and to notify you of your order status. To complete the order, LCF Enterprises will need to know your credit card brand, credit card number and expiration date. Once an online order has been confirmed, credit card information is not reused or stored. When you provide any part of the requested information, you certify that any information that you provide, including without limitation, any information related to identification, billing and marketing, is truthful, accurate, complete and updated. As more fully described in Paragraph 4, your browser communicates with a secure server and all information you submit is encrypted, keeping it private. This technology makes it safer to transmit your credit card information over the Internet. Only authorized LCF Enterprises employees have access to stored information. LCF Enterprises safeguards information according to established security standards and procedures, and LCF Enterprises continually assesses new technology for protecting information. LCF Enterprises employees are trained to understand and comply with these information safeguards. For more information regarding security, see Paragraph 4.
C. Other Information. You may choose to send LCF Enterprises a question via e-mail, register for a special service or otherwise communicate with LCF Enterprises. LCF Enterprises uses such information to communicate with you and to enhance this Site to better meet your needs.
3. Right to Opt Out. You may choose whether to receive direct marketing communications relating to LCF Enterprises. If you do not want to receive such information, you should contact LCF Enterprises, in accordance with Paragraph 6, and request to "opt out." Upon receipt and processing of an opt out request, LCF Enterprises will not include you in any future marketing communications. You may also use the information contained in the Updating Email Subscription section of our Help Center for other opt out options.
4. Security; No Liability. LCF Enterprises and its third party licensors have implemented security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of any information under LCF Enterprises's control. Specifically, LCF Enterprises uses the industry standard secure socket encryption protocol to safeguard the security of your transactions. When making a purchase or entering personal information, SSL technology encrypts your information in an effort to prevent others from obtaining it. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of information on this Site, and LCF Enterprises is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. Furthermore, this Site may contain links to other sites. LCF Enterprises is not responsible for nor can LCF Enterprises ensure the privacy practices or content of such other sites.